Recent Google Reviews
Love Kitchens Ltd
1033 Lincoln Road, Peterborough
5.0 15 reviews
- Jackie Farrow ★★★★★ 3 months agoFrom start to finish Adam and his team did a brilliant job completely transforming our kitchen. From the initial ripping out to the finished project nothing was too much trouble. Adam was constantly checking in with us that everything was … More going smoothly. His electricians, plasterers, fitters were all professional. Our special thanks go to Pepe and Taylor who brought our new kitchen to life. If there was such a thing we would give 11 out of ten for everyone involved. Thanks to you all.
- Kathleen Gasparro ★★★★★ 7 months agoAdam came round to look at the old kitchen, we discussed what was wanted and he advised me of all my options, he quickly sent us a 3D layout which we approved. I visited his shop and picked out my choice of a full kitchen, we agreed an … More installation date. His team of cheerful quality professionals arrived on the dates advised. I can't praise Adam and his team enough for the fabulous kitchen we now have.
Kate & Steve
- gradinaru florin ★★★★★ a month agoNice place..
Very good service
- Neil Cox ★★★★★ a year agoLove Kitchens came recommended to us from a close friend and family member and we were not disappointed!
From the fantastic design service to the finished product and all the bits in between we can not fault Adam and his team. They were … More simply fantastic.
We felt at ease leaving the design to Adam and what he came up with took our breath away. We had a number of appliances as part of our order and we couldn’t be any happier with the finished product.
Adam got involved throughout the build of our extension, he came at various point to ensure the services were in the correct locations and gave us help and advice along the way. Nothing was too much trouble.
The kitchen was installed perfectly and we love it! The Design images Adam gave us in the outset then looked like a photograph.
Highly recommend. Fantastic product and amazing service.
- Jodie Hargrave ★★★★★ a year agoAdam and Love Kitchens were recommended by a friend and they did not disappoint.
Even though my kitchen was small, I really felt that Adam wanted to make it special for me.
From the moment I met Adam and saw his enthusiasm in what he does … More I knew I wanted him and his team for my kitchen.
Everything was so well Organised and ran really
Smoothly. Everyone was tidy and cleaned up each evening and even worked around me working nights!!
Each tradesman Adam uses was professional and Adam himself was still involved in ripping out the kitchen and popped in to check on progress. Nothing was too much trouble.
I absolutely love my new kitchen. I smile every time I walk in there and that’s all thanks to Love Kitchens.
Professional, excellent workmanship, amazing quality and have the ability to make dreams
Come true. Thank you 😊
- Kristian Toms ★★★★★ a year agoA company that cares and able to deliver everything they say they will.
Adam and the team did a fantastic job of looking after us. Right from the start Adam came with a design that no other supplier had the imagination to come up with and … More it just jumped off the paper as working for us. The process from then on was a dream, no hard sell, no silly negotiation just friendly discussion detailed quotes and a contract that makes sense. The actual install process was fantastic arrived early on the first day and 10 days later we had a kitchen. Little problems where always shown with proposed solutions and a focus on the outcome which felt more important than cost or time.
We are over the moon with the outcome their product feels top of the line and the after sales has been fantastic with friendly after sales checkups. Love Kitchen are the only supplier we would recommend to any of our friends and family.
- Donald Wilson ★★★★★ a year agoThis is by far the best kitchen company I've used. The owner, who also fits the kitchens, arranges the electricians, gas fitters etc, is very professional and he never asks your budget or trys to sell you something you don't want. … More Excellent service.
- Stephen Cooper ★★★★★ a year agoFrom the very start to completion, the whole process was completed to our total satisfaction. Adam made an initial survey and offered some good planning advice. The tear-out of the old kitchen and utility room started exactly on time and … More Adam kept and eye on the fitting progress throughout. The electricians, plasterer, kitchen fitter, worktop fitter, floor layer and wall tiler were all excellent and any minor issues were personally resolved by Adam within an hour. If you are looking for excellent quality with a personal service, then look no further, we are absolutely delighted with the final result and cannot recommend Love Kitchens highly enough. Thank you for your hard work and attention to detail, it is very much appreciated.
Leave a review
We love it when our customers are happy and we know that your reviews help other people to make their decision to work with us too. So we thank everyone that takes the time to leave us one.Click here to leave us a review on Google